- Stamford, CT
- Job Terms:
- $100-120K / yr.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Our global client is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to add to their growing team. This ia a direct hire opportunity in Stamford, CT.
The Digital Marketing Manager will partner with the global marketing team and business unit stakeholders to deliver best-in-class experiences and content in social media and e-commerce | web. Will be responsible for maintaining and delivering against a roadmap that aligns with the business objectives and proactively monitor performance and continually drive performance improvements that deliver increased social media engagement and traffic to the website. This individual should have an on-going curiosity and will continuously challenges the current state through insights including A/B testing and personalization.
This position will be in Stamford, CT and reports to the Director, Digital and Social Media Marketing and Creative Services.
• Support company web marketing pages from a usability, content, business development, service and ecommerce perspectives. Will include management of site re-architecture and redesign.
• Formulate clear SEO requirements for the development, product and editorial teams.
• Generate new topic ideas based on SEO opportunity assessments and by meeting with internal and regional constituents and subject matter experts across the company.
• Ensure that these requirements are maximizing content assets and driving traffic distribution to the most compelling and relevant content on company website
• Partner with internal technology team and web operations for the development of the site and ensures the effectiveness of the enterprise content management system.
• Develop and coordinate daily social media posts; and moderate and oversee organization’s presence in social media sites
• Be responsible for day-to-day management of paid social media advertising supporting company initiatives including, but not limited, to the development, coordination and measurement of paid social media advertising campaigns
• Create and implement social media marketing programs and campaigns with user engagement and experience in mind
• Monitor and analyze performance of each social media marketing program to measure impact on business activities and make appropriate optimization adjustments.
• CMS platform (Adobe Experience Manager a plus) and value of the broader platform capabilities (e.g. segmentation, targeting and testing, analytics).
• Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
• Responsive design and mobile first best practices.
• Search engine optimization platforms (e.g. BrightEdge).
• Data quality management.
• Social networks including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
• Comfortable with Adobe Photoshop, Excel, PowerPoint and social media management tools including Social Studio
• Working with both outside agencies and internal stakeholders.
• Global web marketing data privacy requirements.
• Lead generation, digital customer experience and eCommerce.
Ideal candidates will possess:
• 10+ years of Marketing experience.
• 7+ years of social/web marketing experience.
• Experience working in a matrix business environment.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Understanding of web servers and the publishing of global web content.
• Competitive and entrepreneurial mind-set to drive sales growth in new and existing markets.
• Fun, creative professional, excited about web technologies and the business value they bring.
• An imaginative, enthusiastic marketer with a commitment to delivering measurable results.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to interact with and present to all levels of the organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects to successful completion.
• Must be highly detail oriented.
• BA/BS in business, marketing or related field – MBA a plus.
• B2B, technology, and SMB marketing experience a plus.
Great salary, bonus & benefits!