- Oakland, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees
As a Digital Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving an innovative product strategy and vision by defining, planning and prioritizing the features of a new generation of digital products. You will deliver strategic product/functional roadmaps that address both customer and market anticipated needs, including migration planning for systems integration, and process flows. You will build and launch products by directing cross-functional teams, and you will directly supervise at least one other product owner working within your portfolio of work. Working with peers in digital customer experience, you will represent the voice-of-the-customer to prioritize roadmap features that are well aligned with customer challenges and demonstrate thought leadership.
• Define product strategy and offerings through a deep understanding of market needs and trends.
• Responsible for collaboratively driving product marketing, managing vendor and partner collaboration
• Manage product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, partnering with engineering and cross functional teams to define and deliver the product vision, and working closely with Customer Experience and Technology teams to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met
• Leverage a hypothesis driven approach to turn customer insights into actionable business and product requirements for rapid testing. Take creative risks to develop breakthrough opportunities.
• Capture product requirements and develop release plans with prioritized features and corresponding justification
• Leverage product analytics to drive product strategy and direction. Analyze customer behaviors, technology trends, sales behaviors, support issues, competitive analyses, product usage patterns, and more to guide the organization in future product planning
• Compile, monitor, and report on weekly/monthly/yearly metrics (e.g., adoption, usage and customer satisfaction) and be responsible for leading reviews with senior management; take ownership of performance and adjust tactics to meet objectives
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
• Develop deep "end customer" understanding, particularly around unmet user experience needs
• Create and prioritize the work with engineering, assisting in determining the best technical implementation methods, track product development, and develop product launch plans.
• Be an expert with respect to the competition. Understand and stay current with the dynamic competitive landscape around healthcare service delivery, including emerging technologies and platforms
• Become an internal and external champion, evangelist, and expert on a wide array of healthcare service and operations capabilities
• Think end-to-end by connecting all the pieces of the business (development, marketing, support) to make the offering successful in the market while leveraging all available assets (customers, internal and external data, related offerings, partners) to solve customer problems and create value
• Responsible for internalizing product direction (set by department management) and then defining and aligning the objectives and direction for the team
• Establish robust relationship with channel partners (providers, customer groups, sales, etc.)
• Set and manage team(s) or functional area(s) targets in terms of performance, planning, cost and approach
• Directly supervise Product Owner(s)
• Provides directional recommendations and strategic business alignment to leadership
• Manage product budgets
Job Required Education/Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, healthcare or technology related field; MBA desired but not required
• Agile certification preferred
• 5+ years product management experience, preferably in an Agile environment,
• 3+ years’ experience developing consumer-facing products in a healthcare, e-commerce or consumer-focused company required
• A deep understanding of software development lifecycle process and demonstrated success in delivering products/services in a growing environment.
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts
• Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven analytical thinking, attention to detail and exception organizational skills.
• Strong project management skills, including a proven ability to think end-to-end, establish priorities, manage long-term projects, and manage multiple projects simultaneously. A track record of achieving results is critical.
• Superior communication skills with previous experience interacting with and presenting to senior leadership/executives.
• Ability to build and maintain cross-functional/organizational relationships.