- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Advertising and Product Marketing Experience? Keep going!
Our client seeks an experienced advertising and Product Marketing professional with strong background in product marketing and project management to lead a team that drives the global go-to-market prioritization and packaging for our advertiser solutions. They should have an interest in serving medium and small businesses across the family of apps and services, and be eager to contribute to it. The successful candidate must have experience working with product marketing managers or sales channels to drive successful product growth in a fast paced Internet or online marketing company. They must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent critical thinking and digital marketing skills. They must also have experience influencing stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization.
- Partner within the Business Product Marketing, Small Business Groups (SBG) Program Management Team to develop solutions for small business advertisers
- Coordinate with SBG regional teams globally to ensure we are developing solutions which are representative
- Partner with global cross-functional teams across SBG (Program Managers, Global Business Marketing, Channel Marketing, etc.) to build global materials for programs
- Collaborate with Business Product Marketing in global markets to distill and surface market intel to shape future products
- Define and scale best practices to drive value through the right product adoption and new product/platform activation
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and expertly prioritize work to efficiently deploy our finite go-to-market capacity
- Ability to solve global challenges with scaled solutions
- 3+ years of work experience, including work in sales, marketing, product, consulting, communications, or information technology
- Understanding of our product suite, the industry, global nuances, & client objectives
- Experience solving complex problems with data
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client facing capacity
- Communication and presentation skills
- Masters degree
- Experience with social media apps and in mobile advertising to offer solutions to solve clients needs
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.