- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Copy – come in copy editors. We are looking for a Copy coordinator for a Global Marketplace client of ours that needs a talented, junior-mid level copy creator/editor/quality checker.
We’re on the hunt for someone with publishing and content management experience for an onsite position in Seattle. As a Promotional Copy Coordinator, you’re responsible for the creation, management, and quality control of promotional text for books. The ideal candidate will have a background in copywriting and process development, with in-depth experience working in content management systems to effectively edit, format, and store text. You will work with Metadata, Editorial, Marketing, and Production teams to maintain a high quality bar for promo text quality, and maintain and improve quality assurance processes. You should have excellent written and presentation skills, and the ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders to identify efficiencies across teams and systems.
- 2+of relevant experience in copywriting and editing with a focus on process development and quality assurance
- Experience using style guides (Chicago Manual of Style and/or AP)
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Familiarity with print and digital content production processes and technology
- Intermediate MS Office Excel and Word skills
- Experience managing detail-oriented processes with multiple stakeholders
- Experience balancing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Book publishing experience
- Experience working with fiction and narrative nonfiction
- Experience with XML based content management systems
- Familiarity with ONIX metadata feeds
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.