- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
We are seeking an exceptionally talented Senior Copywriter to support our brand and content marketing initiatives.
An ideal candidate would write a paragraph like this when applying for the role:
“I connect with customers through innovative storytelling. I have a passion for creating original content through collaboration with a creative team of designers and video experts. My experience includes the creation of compelling and innovative narratives and campaign messaging across digital media, video, mobile and audio platforms. My superpower is my ability to start with the customer and deliver powerful messaging to drive brand awareness and an engaging shopping experience.”
· 8+ years of relevant ad campaign copywriting.
· Proven ability to manage multiple deliverables at one time to meet aggressive deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability to attract, retain, and grow an audience through the use of compelling ad content and social.
· Demonstrated ability to work well with a wide range of creative talent, both inside and outside of the company
· Ability to facilitate the creative development process, including providing clear direction, and producing work cost effectively and on schedule.
· Knowledge and experience with branded and digital content creation, including advertising, and social media.
· A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling content for consumers.
· Expert understanding of ad formats as well as production process.
· Ability to work cross-team and manage feedback from the creative team, business partners, campaign managers, and marketers.
· Demonstrated business acumen and customer-centricity.
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.