- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- James Ward
This career-defining, long-term, one-year freelance role (with opportunity to extend) as Digital Marketing Product Manager for email and web, is onsite in NYC (47th & B’dway), 40 hours a week, healthcare benefits provided, 401K, 5 paid sick days, more.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our client’s people is critical to their success and share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Our client provides a superior foundation for building a professional career with a philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs.
What You Will Do:
- As part of the Digital Product Evolution Team in Marketing, the Digital Marketing Product Manager for email and web channels will be responsible for managing email and web platforms critical to the continued innovation of our client’s Firm-wide Marketing Team. This includes email campaign strategy and execution, website personalization and A/B testing in order to identify web visitors’ preferences and personalize their web and email experiences. This position will play a key role in advancing the team’s capabilities in growth marketing.
- In addition, you will be responsible for understanding customers’ user journeys, analyze existing data, determining drivers of change, and facilitating opportunities to grow based on data and integration.
- Manage Marketing’s Salesforce Marketing Cloud, provide strategic suggestions in augmenting the team’s email program including audience segmentation, personalized user journeys, analysis, growth strategy, and email campaign best practices.
- Manage Marketing’s Adobe Target and work with the Head of User Experience and Head of Analytics to improve the firm’s web personalization program. Establish best practices and guidance for each of the other businesses leveraging the tool.
- Work with the Technology Team to implement a scalable Firm-wide email template and program that would be accessible by non-technical and non-design oriented business units to self-service their own email needs.
- Help provide vendor management key digital vendor platforms, e.g. email execution vendors. This includes regular vendor check-ins, budgeting, contractual terms, product roadmap awareness and education, stakeholder representation, and assessment of professional services requirements.
- Ensure that product and service requirements are met while staying ahead of new capabilities and product releases.
- Eagerness to learn about web domain, subdomain, and redirect strategy for the global Firm.
What You Need:
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and strategy, 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, 2+ years of experience with Adobe Target preferred.
- Work experience in agency, consulting, or corporate Digital Product Management.
- Demonstrated use of analytical and problem-solving skills to drive marketing results.
- Strong communication skills and technical understanding to communicate with both business leaders and technologists.
- Basic project management skills including gathering, documenting and tracking detailed requirements and next steps, leading agendas of meetings and keep individuals accountable for action items identified in these meetings.
- Advanced skills in creating presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint and comfort in presenting to large groups of stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills and a sense of humor is a plus.
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs./wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org