- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shari Hungerford
Aquent is seeking a Front End Web Developer to join the Creative Services team of a Fortune 50 client based in the Seattle market. This role will be responsible for maintaining and building internal- and external facing web properties. Work will be done using a combination of content management system (CMS) platforms and hand-coded sites. We’re seeking someone who is detail-oriented, has exceptional client-service skills, is a great communicator, and thrives in a fast-paced, demanding environment working with a fun and dynamic web team.
• As part of a multi-disciplined team, perform web-production tasks that include established site updates (content, imagery, dynamic content, etc.) and consult on tactics.
• Deliver fast, accurate, high-quality service on many platforms and sites.
• Follow industry best practices to write well-crafted, efficient code and/or adapt existing libraries to meet business requirements, focusing on user experience.
• Adhere to Creative Services workflow and approval processes using a project management tool.
• Continually develop skills (e.g., languages, methods, and practices) to stay current with the latest web-development strategies.
• Taking initiative working through roadblocks and issues with minimal direction.
• Familiarity with Photoshop, inVision, general UX/UI principles, etc. is beneficial.
• Experience using enterprise-level web CMS platforms (WordPress, TeamSite, etc.).
• Proven skill building hand-coded sites as the sole developer. Behavioral requirements:
• Very attentive to detail.
• Able to work with minimal initial direction and collaborate with teammates to develop bestin-class final products.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints.
• Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment.
• Able to clearly communicate orally and in writing.
• Committed to providing an exceptional customer experience.
Education: 3 – 5 years of relevant industry experience and a bachelor’s degree, or an or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Here’s your chance to come on board with a global Fortune 50 Aquent client who leads their industry in technology, innovation and customer experience! Working for our client, you’ll enjoy a very customer service oriented culture focused on work-life balance, flexibility, diversity, continued growth, recognition and collaboration. Our client really invests in both their employees AND contractors, helping them to become embedded in the business for long term success.
Not only will you get to work with some pretty cool teams across the enterprise, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to some exciting business initiatives such as high level international campaigns, cutting edge digital business strategies, environmental initiatives, corporate citizenship initiatives, international trade shows and events and new product rollouts!
Some of the benefits our clients offer contractors:
Discounts on fitness center membership fees
Great work life balance culture
Opportunities for multi-year contracts
Free parking and shuttle services to campuses
Performance recognition and rewards program with redeemable points for client online/retail store mechanensie
Access to 100+ Recreation Clubs for contractor, their spouses and dependents