Our Client is looking for a Graphic Designer with a print and digital focus to join their team!
As an intermediate Graphic Designer, you will :
* develop creative promotions, packaging, and direct mail
* assist with paid media and paid social assets
* attend creative reviews and project kickoffs
* collaborate with other creative team members!!
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the creation and execution of store marketing materials, primarily for promotion, card, direct mail, and packaging.
This individual will take projects from brainstorm phase through launch to pre-production in print and at times digital executions.
This person should also have a passion for social media and will develop assets for Instagram and IG stories.
In this role the Designer will frequently be tasked with delivering multiple creative solutions to complex business problems, while partnering closely with other Designers, Copywriters, Production, Marketers, and Merchants.
• Design and execute compelling visual concepts in the context of a physical retail environment.
• Design promotional marketing that enhance the BR Factory brand and the overall customer experience
• Drive innovation with editorial approach
• Follow brand standards and actively develop graphic standards
• Actively participate in and help drive the creative process by presenting thorough and well-developed recommendations to meet the given objectives
• Present work to the leadership team
• Demonstrate an understanding of the design and print production processes and combine this knowledge with the project objectives and budgets to solve creative challenges
• Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, production, photo, and merchandising
• Develop compelling assets for social media including Instagram Stories, Paid Media, and Paid Social.
• Background in graphic design and a love of typography is a must.
• Strong eye for photography and composition.
• Ability to be creative and technical and a strong attention to detail.
• Minimum educational level: BA in graphic design or related area
• Minimum of 5 years of print design experience and 3 years of web design. Passion for social media (primarily Instagram) and Video editing experience a plus.
• Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules.
• Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback.
• Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences – from executives to software developers.
• Ability to work collaboratively or independently when needed.
• Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.