- Manhattan, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emily Peel
This new entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture, is growing! They're looking for a team of smart, hungry, and upbeat do-ers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need a Graphic Designer to work on assignment, focused on helping to define and execute our brand design leading into our launch this summer. The Designer will be responsible for partnering with internal makers and external vendors who are developing and executing design elements and creative marketing ideas and campaigns. We are seeking an independent minded and highly competitive candidate who is adept at swiftly handling change in a constantly evolving industry. This team is tasked with developing industry-leading solutions that will propel their brand through launch and beyond; a successful candidate will not only have great design skills, they’ll be a proactive resource across the business, adept at executing a high-volume of assignments day-to-day while also thinking about how to attack problems down the road.
- Degree or training in graphic/communication design
- 5+ years of design work experience; entertainment, digital media and/or direct-to-consumer experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture
- Excellent presentation skills - must be able to speak to stakeholders and defend design choices
- Must have an online portfolio of relevant work available for review
- Work with external partners and internal stakeholders on our brand launch campaign creative asset design and creation
- Ensure design deliverables for internal and external usage are delivered to key stakeholders and partners leading up to launch
- Help maintain a consistent design voice and tone across all platforms and consumer touchpoints.
- Help design and execute multiplatform campaigns for the launch of original series, including custom shoot content, toolkits, logos, packaging, etc.
- Help design marketing content around library assets including thumbnails
- Work with Sales/Trade/Affiliate marketing partners on design needs/assets
- Coordinate with our Performance Marketing and Social Marketing teams on initiatives to create cultural currency and conversation, and drive customer acquisition
- Help maintain brand styleguide and toolkit
- Help design and create assets for marketing stunts/events
- Assist with the design and implementation of brand and IP-based assets for on-product usage