Our innovative Fortune 500 client is seeking a Sr. Integrated Art Director for a long term freelance engagement in their highly creative and growing in-house agency style design team. This team is highly creative, passionate and energetic about transforming the digital landscape.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to work with a globally recognized brand, who is implementing a major User Experience refresh, this career defining opportunity is for you. The right candidate loves a challenge.
This role is onsite in Newark, NJ, 4 months with the opportunity to extend, there is an opportunity to work from home a few days a week after you get ramped up, healthcare benefits provided as well as 5 paid sick days, 401k, FlexSpend, more.
What You Will Do:
- As Senior Art Director, you will be responsible for developing relevant and highly creative concepts, e.g. website, mobile, broadcast, print, sales collateral, marketing communications.
- You will play an integral part in transforming this Fortune 500 company to enhance its global presence by leading the visual design and execution of all campaign elements both online and offline.
- Play an integral role in helping to create new products that will continue to keep this Fortune 500 company as a market leader
- Work closely with a copywriter to maintain brand consistency and excellence.
- The ideal candidate will be collaborative with various members of the creative discipline, e.g. UX, Development, and other agency disciplines (including account, production, strategy, and analytics) to oversee all campaigns from start to finish.
What You Need:
- Agency background and/or Client Side Experience in an Art Director or equivalent design role
- Strong visual portfolio that shows various creative designs
- A design related degree or relevant experience in designing products and services
- Experience leading senior teams across business multiple business units, helping colleagues and coach more junior designers
- A “can do” attitude, you will be working in a fast-paced environment
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org