- Houston, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Communications Strategist / Graphic Designer with PowerPoint experience to drive a vibrant and exciting employee communication and engagement plan for our organization.
This role will eventually be onsite once approved to return, so the ideal candidate must live in the Houston, TX area. No relocation will be offered.
The ideal candidate my have experience taking projects from concept to completion and have a strong background in corporate communications, strategy, and creative direction.
This role is long term, indefinite, with no specific end date.
The responsibilities of this role include (but will not be limited to) the following:
* This person will be responsible taking the whole strategy design elements and content created. Most storytelling will be done in PowerPoint.
* Content will be reviewed and edited
* The ideal person will be creating a “beautiful” story in PowerPoint to be presented to high level executives
* The ideal person is someone that can tell a story, bring everything together in a presentation including all design and content.
* Someone who is Photoshop savvy
* This person needs to be able to bring a entire presentation together.
* Must have expert experience in Adobe Creative Suite,
* The ideal candidate will have PowerPoint samples that are alive, engaging, and captivating.
- Exceptional communication skills, possesses high proficiency in using PowerPoint presentation tools and develops clear, succinct and compelling content for executive-level presentations and communications.
- Adobe Creative Suite - Expert
- PowerPoint - Expert
- Excellent organization and forward planning skills
- Flexible, adaptable, great teamwork, and collaborative
- Ability to take ownership and resolve issues in a wide range of business areas
- Ability to work independently and anticipate probable events, preparation tasks and potential issues.
- Resilient with a high level of personal integrity and energy