- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Provide program management to ultimately deliver impactful stories, proof points, and innovation at our global and internal keynote events.
- Support the Global Event Keynote team in the execution and implementation of project timelines, progress tracking, speaker readiness, rehearsals, and on-time delivery of our portfolio of Keynotes.
- Minimum 4 years successful and innovative event experience in a B2B, high-tech, fast-paced environment for complex large sized (15,000+ attendee) events.
- Proven talent project managing event programs working directly with executive leadership and a broad set of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Must be able to work in parallel on multiple-programs simultaneously, within agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Bring clarity to the the overall keynote process, act as the sole source of truth for all things keynote.
- The ability to work with Executive staff at all levels of the organization to bring their visions to life with poise and confidence.
- Stellar program development and management skills required.
- Bachelors or equivalent direct keynote event experience.
#1 on Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2018 and #3 on Fortune Magazine’s Future 50 list, this American cloud computing company delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
They believe work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And they're dedicated to making the workplaces of today and tomorrow better for everyone. That’s why they put people at the heart of everything they do, with a cloud-based platform and solutions that deliver digital experiences to help people do their best work.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.