- Richardson, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Responsible for leading communications projects related to health care reform and other regulatory/government projects; including broad planning, writing and editing communications materials for a variety of internal and external audiences. Will act as team lead when needed for multiple team contributions to a project.
- Ideal candidates will have 10+ years generalist communications experience, with particular experience in insurance, health care or related industries.
- 10+ years experience; and excellent writing samples from a corporate environment.
- Candidates must have strong writing/editing background, project management skills, and experience writing for a variety of venues including newsletters, web and collateral pieces.
- We have visible roles in the company, so need to look, speak and act professionally.
- Requires a college degree, preferably in journalism, PR, marketing communications or business communications.
- Must present excellent writing samples from a corporate environment.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Able to balance multiple task simultaneously.
- Leadership skills, including meeting facilitation.
- Balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in use of PC platform and MS Office tools; internet and meeting tools (conference calls/live meeting links).
Preferred (not required skills):
- Health care and/or insurance industry acumen.
- Master's degree.
- Experience with MS Outlook.