- Menlo Park, CA; San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
Aquent's Client is looking for an experienced communications strategist to develop and manage updates to our sales and partnerships teams globally, as well as help inform how we share information with advertisers.
This person will create and own ongoing communications about to our ads business and the broader company to internal and external audiences, globally. An understanding of the advertising industry is required. The successful candidate must have experience leading strategic planning and tactical execution in support of channel marketing, and successfully working collaboratively across organizations.
We are looking for an independent self-starter with excellent written communication and critical thinking skills. The right person will be able to take complex ideas about products and policies and explain them in a clear and simple manner. Attention to detail, time management, and strong organization skills are critical.
This position is based in the San Francisco Bay Area (Menlo Park or San Francisco, California).
- Develop and execute strategies to streamline marketing communications to internal teams and external advertisers
- Manage email and print communications regarding important and timely topics on a weekly basis
- Partner with Business Product Marketing teams on positioning, messaging, and go-to-market plans for product launches and updates
- Identify, build, and curate best practices and processes for internal communications across sales and marketing teams
- Stay up-to-date with the ads and products offering across the platform family
- 4+ years professional experience in PR, communications, or marketing experience
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Ability to maintain high quality work while meeting tight deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- History of working in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Experience working in internet, technology, and/or advertising and media industries
- Demonstrated understanding of company products and platforms;
- Familiarity with HTML and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) is a plus;
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.