- Plano, Texas 75024
- Job Terms:
- $30-36/hour + benefits (DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Videographer for a top FinTech client in Plano, Texas. This is a very exciting opportunity to join an in-house video production team at a Fortune 100, design-driven organization. The ideal Videographer will have experience editing and producing video content in Adobe Premiere Pro, Cinema 4d, creating motion graphics in After Effects, and ability to place music tracks over video. You will join a team of 3 other videographers, and work side by side with marketing and advertising teams. For quick apply, email your resume & reel to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be comfortable designing & creating videos within corporate guidelines & limitations.
In this role you will focus on everything from building product videos and how-to videos to customer testimonials, video for leaderships and fun videos for events. You will own the video process from end to end. Videographers MUST submit demo reel with at least 6-8 samples of videos you've worked on. This role 100% onsite with our client in Plano, Texas. This is a 40-hour a week, 12 month contract. AQUENT pays a W2 hourly rate + benefits.
- Must know how to edit and produce video content in Adobe Premiere Pro and Cinema 4d.
- Must know how to create motion graphics in After Effects.
- Must know how to work in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat).
- Need to be able to create any graphics that go on screen.
- How to shoot video and conduct an interview, how to plan a video-shoot, and how to execute from sound during to post-production after.
- Should be comfortable using a DSLR that is video capable, have a working knowledge of photography and how to shoot in manual mode.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
- You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
- You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
- You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR