- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment team in Glendale, CA is seeking a Tech Studio Business Operations Associate to join their Business Management team. This is a 5 month opportunity with the possibility of extending.
Our cleint is the master planning, creative development, design, engineering, production, project management, and research arm of their global Parks and Resorts business segment. Representing more than 150 disciplines, the talented corps of Imagineers are responsible for the creation of resorts, theme parks and attractions, hotels, water parks, real estate developments, regional entertainment venues, cruise ships and new media technology projects.
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure smooth process and execution
- Work with internal recruiting teams to guide the hiring process and ensure timely hires.
- Partner with our managers to assess team resource needs
- Execute onboarding items including but not limited to welcoming new cast members, handling network access requests, ordering computer equipment, and ensuring software installation.
- Coordinate project requirement gathering processes
- Project Management: maintaining and monitoring project plans, schedules and deliverables.
- Bachelors degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Process Orientation - ability to reflect, analyze, and continuously improve processes.
- Comfortable with general project finance
- Technical proficiency and ability to troubleshoot general technology issues
- Capable of communicating with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to partner with internal and external teams
- Comfortable presenting aspects of the work to a group of 20 - 30 people
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, JIRA, Confluence, etc…
Preferred Qualifications: 3 -5 years of experience
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers