- Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Maureen Shiver
The Director of Digital Marketing works within a cross-functional team to build strategy around digital marketing channels and capabilities and oversees activation and execution on behalf of our clients. Responsibilities include providing thought leadership, guidance and support of digital strategy based on clients’ brand objectives and consumer insights and data.
Digital Strategy and Execution Management:
- Leads the Digital Marketing Team in development and activation of digital marketing initiative and annual plans.
- Ensures that the agency delivers solutions that are on-strategy and consistently produce measurable results that exceed the client’s expectations.
- Collaborates with account, strategy and creative teams to ensure that digital strategies are properly integrated within larger marketing programs, including, but not limited to Search, Social, Display and Email.
- Responsible for creating strategic and tactical digital marketing execution plans.
- Responsible for driving traffic, conversion and ROI for all digital acquisition channels.
- Develops actionable audience-based strategies to increase new customer acquisition and improve customer retention
Analytics and Optimization:
- Oversees the generation of periodic and ad hoc reports, data analysis and makes meaningful observations and recommendations.
- Tracks performance of digital marketing initiatives for multiple accounts using Google Analytics, Google & Bing Paid Search platforms (PPC campaigns in general), Magento, Social Media platforms, Marketo and Email automation platforms including HubSpot.
- Ensures digital marketing team is making ongoing optimizations across all digital channels
- Leads the digital QA process to ensure all channels are being executed flawlessly
Industry and Client Leadership:
- Accountable for the measurable success of programs, campaigns, and projects develops for our clients.
- Serve as business partner to our Account Services Team and clients to ensure that we are building strategies that will drive business results.
- Communicates effectively with all disciplines to ensure client alignment
- Communicates effectively with all disciplines to ensure client alignment.
- Communicates with clients to provide status and performance updates.
- Assists in defining project specifications based on client needs and requirements.
- Conducts research into clients’ industries as needed.
- Identifies opportunities for the client to enhance the consumer experience online and drive conversion, launch new products and lead brand/product campaigns.
- Evaluates vendors within the digital space to ensure best-in-class partners.
- Keeps current in digital marketing and industry trends to champion best practices across all channels.
- A minimum of 7+ years’ experience working in digital marketing agency.
- Ability to define objectives and work with a team to develop a cohesive strategy that drives campaign and business results.
- Experienced using digital marketing tools such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdWords, paid social platforms (Facebook Ads, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.), email marketing (Mailchimp, HubSpot, Dotmailer, etc.), and programmatic technology.
- Knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures.
- Leadership skills and strategic vision.
- Exceptional collaboration, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with strong executive presence Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong detail orientation, self-motivation and resourcefulness.
- Strong desire to learn all things digital and share acquired knowledge with your clients and colleagues.