- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
As a Sr. UX Designer, you will help drive product vision by having a direct impact on the user experience of the tools that enable our marketplace to operate. Together we’ll improve, iterate, and reimagine the design patterns for our worldwide marketplace.
You have an “anything is possible” mindset when faced with seemingly hard problems and thrive on designing fluid interactions. You love being part of a highly collaborative and high-energy team that isn’t afraid to swing for the fences. You’re proud of your work, your skills and expertise – but flexible and open to cross-functional team input, as you want to be part of something great.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver user-centered designs (including wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, and prototypes), informed by customer research, and market analysis across multiple devices and platforms
- Participate in the planning process for new features and projects while collaborating with an agile, multi-disciplinary team
- Introduce, develop, and ensure best design practices, processes and communicate quality expectations organizationally
- Own the production of world-class deliverables and documents for presentation to engineers, managers, peer design teams, and senior executives
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- At least 8 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great scalable user-centered design solutions
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) Sketch and prototyping tools.
- Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large-scale strategic design initiatives with a bias toward scalable systems and patterns
- Strong design thinking, human centered design skills with expertise in user-centric design processes and execution across all levels (high-level strategy through execution)
- Demonstrated design expertise creating highly usable designs and multi-device design layouts with a propensity towards simplification
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Have designed products with combined web UI and API use cases
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.