- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christina Clark
Our client, the most recognized health and personal care company in the world is looking for a Design Strategist to join their internal Design Studio.
You are both empathic and focused – with an analytical ability to take a complicated problem and transform it into an opportunity for creative solutions. As a member of the team, you will work on projects at the forefront of creating new, care-centered experiences across all of the business sectors. As a collaborator, you have the ability to engage with a wide range of partners successfully. As a strategic talent, you have an ability to synthesize disparate inputs into actionable frameworks, strategies and designs that will grow our brands. You are a self-starter and a confident leader who can represent the organization on a cross-functional team, guiding it to deliver intelligent, thoughtful, people-centered solutions.
- You will scope, plan and conduct primary, secondary and analogous research
- You will lead teams in synthesis: that is, building insights, reframing problems, and generating and iterating on new solutions
- Your work with teams might include developing metrics for new solutions
- You will prepare and co-facilitate workshops for large multi-disciplinary groups and projects
- You will tell persuasive stories, using whatever media/tools appropriate to communicate insights, frameworks, ecosystem-level solutions, new business models and their implications
- You will create project deliverables: pitch decks with business cases, project briefs, insights presentations, prototypes and other appropriate materials
- Please be an advocate to drive and execute environmentally sustainable design solutions.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in design or related field; a graduate degree is preferred
- 4 - 7 years of design leadership-related experience is required
- Ability to inspire, persuade, grow, and lead project teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity successfully, e.g., work experience with complex projects where you are able to show your role and impact
- Systems approach to design and value creation, with exhibited ability to identify relevant assumptions and to model value, potential ROI, etc.
- Strong candidates will demonstrate excellence in any one (or combination) of the following skills
- Novel, experimental design research / insight-gathering methodologies
- Synthesis / Workshop design / Facilitation
- Business modeling / business strategy
- Data Visualization
- Patient experience and commercial launches preferred Please include the link to your online portfolio on your resume and with your application to be considered for the position.
Above all else:
- Friendly, thoughtful and perpetually curious
- Humble to your core with a sharp emotional intelligence
- Able to build trust, even when communicating a dissenting point of view