- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- $60-70/hr depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is partnering with a Management and Tech Consultancy to find a Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist in Seattle, WA. This role will work to develop a multitude of content and internal campaigns for a new Cloud-based initiative. You will work collaboratively to develop and execute internal marketing content. This is a one-year contract position, with the possibility to extend from there.
Internal Marketing Role Responsibilities:
- Create and execute internal engagement plan to bring the Talent Brand to life for people
- Manages/updates company style guide/playbook
- Build an internal cloud-based campaign
- Curate and distribute the internal newsletter
- Design and manage internal events
- Coordinate the filming and distribution of employees telling their stories
- Work closely with initiative partner to make sure approaches are aligned
- Manages the creation of internal swag (e.g. laptop stickers, t-shirts, etc.)
- Keeps the internal portal fresh with new compelling content
- Enhance and manage onboarding, learning and career path content
Qualifications of ideal candidate:
- Creative mindset ("out of the box")
- Strong collaboration skills
- A doer more first, strategist second
- A solid comfort level with exec engagement: the confidence, presence and personal credibility to establish successful relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with internal comms plans/delivery in other organizations
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and measure multi-faceted marketing plans and programs
- Exceptional message development and writing skills
- Technology industry marketing experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills: the ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to both internal and external audiences
- The ability to leverage the value of a matrix management structure
- Leadership skills to manage a complex and multi-faceted marketing & communications program
- Excellent Digital, Social Media and PowerPoint skills
- Strong project management skills, organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.