Calling all Instructional Designer and being able to work remotely has a huge PLUS!
Love helping others thrive in their roles and have the best careers of their lives? Join the ISV (independent software vendor) Technical Enablement team as a Learning Experience Design contractor! Our team is responsible for ensuring that our ISV partners have the knowledge they need to build high-quality applications on our platform.
Your role will be to participate in several scrum teams as an experienced learning designer responsible for: 1) helping design and automate role-based learning journeys, 2) developing the tools, templates, and training materials that create better quality learning experiences for technical leaders, product managers and software developers at our ISV partners, and 3) bringing your expertise to a team of passionate educators and consultants and work with them to build a comprehensive training program to onboard our broader team into our design practices.
You'll be working on:
Curriculum and Course Design:
* Develop standards for the development and deployment of courses and curriculum for a variety of technical roles at our partner ISVs, e.g. CTO, lead architect, product manager, and software developer.
* Work with teammates to develop course and curriculum design training for enablement specialists in the Global Enablement team and our field organizations.
* Work with existing course and curriculum designers to implement design standards and provide ongoing support.
Tools, Templates and Checklists:
* Conduct needs assessment and review instructional design standards
* Review materials in current practice and external benchmarks
* Build prototypes and refine with feedback from team
* Create professional materials that are accessible and focused on the targeted outcomes.
* Select, modify, or create a design and development model appropriate for a given course.
* Select and use a variety of techniques to define and sequence the instructional content and strategies.
* Select, modify, or develop instructional materials.
* Design instruction that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners.
* Evaluate and assess instruction and its impact on learners and the business.
* 3-7 years of proven instructional design experience using ADDIE or similar methodology
* Experience developing learning materials for technical learners
* Experience explaining complex technical topics to decision makers
* Experience integrating theory and practice to deliver pedagogically-sound e-learning experiences
* Experience translating complex technical concepts into an easy to understand and digestible format
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Experience in a software company creating enablement materials for technical leaders and development teams
* Experience as a technical product manager or technical marketing manager
* Experience as a Salesforce developer or administrator
* Experience training trainers
* Masters degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, Education or similar field
* Experience working with agile methodology