Our client is embarking on a bold digital agenda aimed at transforming health care and pharmacy leveraging new/emerging information digital technologies and channels. They see digital technologies as a key tool to helping people on their path to better health and empowering the consumer to navigate the world of pharmacy care and manage their chronic conditions. The company is committed to a transformational digital investment profile to create unmatched consumer experiences, both online and in our stores. Digital technology will enable them to augment the pharmacist interaction to ensure that consumers benefit from the client's medication expertise and have the best chance of living a healthier life. In support of their strategic agenda, we are looking for great people to complement the strong team they have in place. This is a great opportunity for anyone excited to be on the ground floor of some serious digital innovation aimed at driving business growth and also changing the face of health care in this country.
The Site Merchandising Specialist will support Front store digital engagement efforts to acquire and retain high lifetime value omni-channel customers with highly relevant digital experiences and communications. This position will be responsible for developing and executing plans and tests across all digital properties (desktop, mobile web and mobile app) to drive business outcomes and optimize key digital customer journeys. Candidates must understand how to leverage data/consumer insights to develop strong hypotheses and recommendations to drive business value and outcomes.
Category audits for content (correct attributes and tagging, product descriptions, images) to improve search and SEO
Site/page planning and page performance analysis ((click through, add to basket, bounce rate)
Browse path and taxonomy optimization
A/B test creation, execution and measurement
- Develop and implement on-site and in app campaigns and tests to efficiently acquire, develop and retain high lifetime value omni-channel customers.
- Use analytics to build and optimize digital strategies and look for new and different ways to drive digital engagement based on customer behavior.
- Work with multiple internal business units (including Digital, ExtraCare, Merchandising, and Marketing) to gain alignment and execute plans/tests.
- Coordinate campaign execution between internal teams to ensure deliverables are met and campaigns are monitored.
- Identify improvements to production processes and tools that can be institutionalized across the organization.
- Prepare presentations for Senior leadership on the success of site/app strategies towards driving Digital Front store goals and objectives
- Monitor key KPIs on a daily basis to ensure programs are working as expected and to make recommendations for future enhancements
- Perform Category audits for content (correct attributes and tagging, product descriptions, images) to improve search and SEO
- Site/page planning and page performance analysis ((click through, add to basket, bounce rate)
- Browse path and taxonomy optimization
- A/B test creation, execution and measurement
Merchandisers need to collab a lot with Merchants; strong communication skills too, +
Analytical skills and know e-commerce
- 1-3 years of experience in digital or marketing
- Advanced degree – MBA, marketing or statistics or social sciences preferred
- Strong data interpretation capabilities and analytical curiosity
- Must be able to relate results, findings and recommendations in a meaningful way to business partners
- Experience managing and conducting multiple projects at various stages of project cycle on time
- Entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changing priorities, be decisive under ambiguity, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate rationale and needed courses of action to engage diverse audiences
and influence senior executives.
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior combined with creativity and nimbleness to deal with complexity and to quickly identify potential solutions and sources of value.
- Strategic thinker, complemented with ability to develop and communicate solid plan.
- Passion for digital and how new offerings and capabilities can meaningfully drive engagement, empowerment, and the overall consumer experience in health care.
BA/BS Degree in related field required