- Plano, TX
- Job Terms:
- $30-35/hr. DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is partnering with an innovative FinTech company to find a Multimedia Specialist in the Plano, TX area. We’re looking for a passionate content creator in the multimedia space that has a multitude of skills including Videography, Editing, Motion Design, and Graphic Design. You’ll have the opportunity to support both internal and external initiatives, working directly with stakeholders and driving both employee and customer experiences.
- Designs and creates written and visual content for website, internal communications, and other platforms and publications.
- Develops web content strategies and collaborates with colleagues across the division to create multimedia campaigns to be executed across various platforms.
- Works closely with team members and stakeholders to provide consultation and manage aspects of the iterative design process for web and print collateral.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- 5+ years working experience in a similar role
- Bachelor/Associates degree or equivalent experience/education
- Fluent in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
- Proficient in Illustrator (3D experience is nice to have)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, motion design for web
- Experience with shooting, directing interviews, B-roll, & interviewing subjects
- Quick study – ability to learn new camera gear, equipment
- Loves light and knows how to harness it and direct it with the best intentions
- Understand sound design, capturing, editing, etc. (podcast experience is a plus)
- Keynote(mac) experience (is a plus)
- A love of communication and creatively crafting a message with intent first
- Values the creative process and guidelines, but knows when to break them
- Is a storyteller who can target a message for an audience
- Has the practical know how to creatively engineer their ideas
- Can be trusted to work independently, but has humility and knows the value of a team
- Someone who is excited to jump into areas out of their comfort zone and learn
- Can creatively problem solve and pivot in the moment if a plan fails
- Has passionate and inspirational devotion of their craft
- Someone who truly listens to a client & be confident to then pitch their solution-driven ideas
- Is someone who can make lemonade out of lemons, in a pinch
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR