- Chicago or Louisville
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christina Clark
Our large healthcare client is seeking a Product Management Lead - Salesforce Marketing Cloud who will be a leader for the product management of the tools and capabilities that make up the client's marketing and communication capabilities. The technology platform is used by all business segments and enables the creation and delivery of more than one billion consumer interactions annually, including all required communications and the majority of discretionary marketing communications. This role will be specifically focused on the product management of this area.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant must be able to understand the consumer experience that fulfills the client's brand promise, define the marketing platform capabilities necessary to deliver a personalized experience reliably and efficiently, and manage the development of those platforms for users across the enterprise. This role will also serve as an evangelist promoting the benefits of modern, omni-channel marketing capabilities throughout the company. She/he understands the positive impact modern marketing programs can have on an organization, and is deeply passionate about enabling omni-channel, data-rich marketing programs in an integrated approach that is directly driven by the strategic goals of the company, and the health goals of our members. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant will be part of recently expanded team focused on the long-term success of the client's marketing and communication tools.
Product Development Lifecycle: Oversees and assesses product development lifecycle/process for the Marketing and Communication Platform and identifies areas to drive enhancements and process improvements based on knowledge of the organization, industry and technology available in market.
Market Knowledge: Ensures our marketing and communication channels are modern and up-to-date, capable of efficiently delivering world-class communications to all customer types, and ensuring that vendor partners are delivering as needed.
Strategic Direction: Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
Roadmap: Works with stakeholders to determine short and mid-term product development strategy for the Marketing and Communication Platform and ensures alignment with overall member engagement vision and strategy. Ensures buy-in for the product development strategy both internally and with key internal business partners.
Project Delivery: Works with the IT Organization to execute on roadmap through the implementation of vended solutions and delivery of the client's build solution, with key focus on delivering value to the organization as quickly as possible.
Platform Subject Matter Expert: Is an expert at understanding how all of the parts of the Marketing and Communication Platform fit together and the key capability that they provide to the organization.
Collaboration: Works with member engagement leaders, communication leaders, and other stakeholders to recommend solutions to address gaps with product enhancements. Works closely with cross-functional teams to establish shared vision for category product development. Collaborates with internal and external partners to direct the product development process and ensure a consistent customer experience.
Team Building: Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of talent.
People Development: Ensures associates are receiving learning and development opportunities for the good of the associate and Humana. Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance.
• Three years' experience managing a Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment with deep understanding various Salesforce Marketing Cloud components and the interconnectedness of those products.
• Total of five years' experience managing and supporting a marketing technology stack, including IBM/Marketing Software, IBM Watson Campaign Automation, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sitecore, Tableau, or similar tools
• Five years' experience in performance marketing environment, including experience implementing marketing infrastructure / ecosystem, managing digital platforms and experiences, developing and managing multi-channel programs / campaigns, and developing and supporting users of marketing performance reports / dashboards.
• Demonstrated knowledge of multi-channel and inbound / outbound marketing, including mail, email, digital, telephone, mobile and social channels / media, in planned and triggered contexts.
• Demonstrated track record of enabling repeatable processes, driving advancement in quality, collaborating within a matrixed marketing organization, and collaborating with business and IT in a responsive and productive manner.
• Demonstrated ability to build a high-performance team, attract and retain talent, and develop and train others on the above topics / areas of expertise.
• Strong understanding of identity management and data integration including mastering and integration technologies as well as digital fingerprinting and data integration for digital identities including cookies and devices.
• Master Degree of Business Administration (MBA), Technology Management, or Product Management
• Work experience in a health care and / or insurance setting • Hold Marketing Cloud Administrator and/or Marketing Cloud Consultant certifications