- Reston, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Maureen Shiver
Our client is a global non-profit organization comprised of leading graduate business schools around the world. They believe that business and management are critical to the economic and social well-being of people worldwide. Their mission is to provide information to improve decision making about the discovery and evaluation of talent for people involved in, or aspiring to be involved in, business or management.
The Field Marketing Manager, Americas is responsible for the region’s partnerships and in-person and virtual market interactions with the aim of increasing the pipeline of candidates who pursue graduate business education and leverage their products and services. The role works closely with colleagues in Market Development and Corporate Marketing and is responsible for delivering fast and sustainable results in the following areas:
- Developing and executing regional strategies for digital and in-person candidate engagement events including webinar series, corporate presentations, conferences, and fairs/tours to support organizational goals
- Identifying, equipping and managing strategic relationships with regional organizations, partners, and influencers to enhance organization consideration, event participation, test conversion and drive lead capture of targeted segments
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns to convert candidates from prospect to conversion
- With the Marketing Director, develop the annual field engagement and regional partnership strategy and own the successful implementation of tactics.
- Create and activate innovative measurable events and campaigns to increase volume of quality prospects, tour attendees, opt-ins and unique test conversions.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for lead generation to include new partnerships, market segments, conferences, fairs, and regional hot spots.
- Design and deliver candidate-focused presentations
- Manage schedule of field engagement.
- Create, negotiate and maintain successful partnership agreements and strategic alliances with relevant organizations that share a common mission with the Council
- Monitor partner marketing calendar to increase opportunities for partner engagement.
- Develop and implement a communication/relationship management plan for partners/influencers (industry alliances, test prep organizations, undergraduate influencers, etc.) to keep them engaged and informed.
- Gather market insights from candidates, partners, organizations, and influencers to inform the organization and develop content strategy and marketing campaigns.
- In partnership with internal stakeholders, develop and enhance digital and print collateral to engage candidates and equip partners to keep the organization's product and services top of mind.
- Analyze results of partnerships and field engagement and present findings to stakeholders within the organization.
- Evaluate performance of partners, influencers and organizations to maintain high quality of usefulness within the partnership and recommend improvements.
- Maintain collateral inventory levels needed to support field engagement.
- Manage events hosted at headquarters that serve strategic partners to support objectives.
- Maintain a library of partner resources to promote products and services
- Establish routine communications channels and collateral materials for partners, schools and influencers including content for newsletters, webinars, and web properties to promote graduate management education, assessments, and tour attendance among the key segments they serve
- Maintain a library of partner resources to promote products and services; Establish routine communications channels and collateral materials for partners, schools and influencers including content for newsletters, webinars, and web properties to promote graduate management education, assessments, and tour attendance among the key segments they serve.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; OR equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience
- 4 years progressive experience in marketing/product marketing, or partner engagement
- Experience developing and reporting results of measurable partner relationships
- Knowledge of digital marketing, partner and field engagement tactics
- Experience conducting presentations in person and digitally
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, in a team setting, and across external and internal stakeholder groups
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and synthesize quantitative and qualitative data and create actionable information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills, and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Strong attention to detail, with a keen focus on quality
- Proficiency with MS Office (Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills)
- Comfort with multi-tasking
- Detail-oriented, organized and process-driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to travel 50-60% of the time throughout the Americas region (Canada, Mexico, LATAM)
- Proficiency at establishing and nurturing professional networks, partnerships, and alliances
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously