Aquent's dynamic retail client is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist / Community Manager. This position is a contract role, which has the potential to extend if things are going well. The client is located downtown and this position would be expected to be in office regular business hours M-F.
- from the client (company)-
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Social Media team is looking for a talented individual who will help to manage our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. As the first point of contact for our digital community and those inquiring about our service, the community manager helps to showcase our core values in their communications, is customer focused support, and is able to write with excitement around the latest trends. This individual will work closely with team members to optimize content, complete monthly social reports, and share customer learnings with larger Marketing team. They will maintain brand presence and aesthetic, ensure the brand tone is on point and ensure content aligns with editorial calendar and business objectives.
This role sits within the marketing organization and works collaboratively with internal stakeholders to help develop and execute social media campaigns. The ideal candidate is creative, eager to learn, and driven to grow the online presence of the companies brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO EVERYDAY
• Responsible for daily monitoring and responding to customer comments, questions, and concerns on social media
• Coordination with customer service team as needed for any engagement opportunities or customer escalations
• Support planning, execution and reporting of company's organic social campaigns and media programs across platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube
• Maintain the company's social media editorial calendar and scheduling of content
• Identify opportunities and strategies to repurpose content effectively from other channels
• Stay up to date on best tools and practices, monitoring competitors and other social media leaders
• Deliver monthly report analyzing company post performance, industry trends, competitive landscape, social listening learnings, and opportunities
• Work directly with leaders to understand and assist with strategic, year-long organic growth opportunities=
• Assists in the development of integrated 360 campaigns, where applicable, to increase the effectiveness of our storytelling
• Brainstorm new ways to engage with brand's community in proactive way