- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Up to ~$30 DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment team in Burbank, CA is seeking Graphic Designer to join their Marketing team. This is a 5-month opportunity with the possibility of extending.
- The Marketing Design team is looking for a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media.
- We’re looking for someone that can take direction from ideas (expand upon) and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
- The successful candidate should have a strong design aesthetic that compliments and elevates our brands. We work in a fast -paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running.
- Current projects we’re developing are for two music festivals
- Experience with: On-air motion graphics, creative stage experience (candidate will be designing graphics for stages/walls at both festivals)
- Experience with festival design
- Adobe suite (especially Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign)
- Gifs, landscape design, entertainment marketing
- Must have in-house design experience.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers