- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- 34 hourly
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
Seeking a jr-mid level edtior with roughly 3-5 years of experience.
The ideal candidate will have keen attention to detail, ability to quickly learn new tools and processes, excellent written communication skills, demonstrated experience acting as a customer advocate, and project management skills.
Job Responsibilities/Task Breakdown:
- Review partner-generated content and ensure alignment with messaging and branding guidelines
- Meticulously track and document reviews through each stage of the content review process and proactively follow up with partners and other stakeholders to finalize approvals
- Manage content-related communications with partners
- Assist with various program management tasks such as process documentation, assigning reviews, etc.
- 3-4+ years of relevant work experience in related areas of marketing or editing
- Fierce attention to detail
- Editorial background
- Marketing background
- Demonstrated ability to apply guidelines to content
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and tools
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills including experience juggling multiple projects at once, setting schedules, and prioritizing
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Familiarity with technology partner communities
- Proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.