- Successfully complete day-to-day content management tasks flawlessly in a proprietary CMS under the guidance of the Lead Program Manager, Digital Content Management.
- Support both central and regional tasks, initiatives, and projects, as well as troubleshooting activities.
- Work to refine and reinforce best practices and identify potential process improvements from a Content Management point of view.
- Champion excellent communication and organization as regards Content Management status and workflow.
- Contribute to ongoing documentation and training efforts.
- 2+ years experience working in consumer and proprietary CMS and associated databases
- Proven excellent communication skills
- Experience in CMS troubleshooting
- Experience with localization and global initiatives
- Experience using ticketing/project tracking systems
- Experience being point of contact for project status
- Must be calm under pressure and excited to work in fast-paced, start-up environment