About The Role
The Email Technical Producer provides support in the deployment of email campaigns and related landing pages. This role executes the process of email campaign deployment from receipt of stakeholder's creative assets through the actual deployment of the campaign. This includes coding HTML emails, SQL statements, amending code within emails which manages dynamic content, testing for functional and rendering quality, executing the test send, managing the client approval process, preparing the subscriber list and scheduling the deployment in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application.
*** We are looking for someone with 3+ years of experience that has interfaced with marketing leads and is able to operate without needing significant supervision. ***
· Collaborate with Marketing Program Leads, Technical Producers and Design Consultants to manage, create and deploy campaigns.
· Ensure that regularly-scheduled sends are completed in a timely fashion, and that unscheduled sends are executed in accordance with pre-agreed client deadlines.
· Prepare Photoshop files as required, slicing/resizing images
· Manage stakeholder assets
· Build emails using Salesforce Marketing Cloud templates
· Create HTML paste emails using HTML and inline CSS
· Perform campaign-specific quality assurance testing to validate functional and rendering performance.
· Manage stakeholder revision and approval process through the deployment of test sends.
· Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of tools and database queries.
· Schedule deployment in application and provide scheduling completion communication to stakeholder.
· Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
· Ampscript Proficiency (not mandatory)
· Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
· Experience with SQL and relational data (not mandatory)
· Knowledge of Internet development technologies (HTML, XML, Web Services, web development tools etc.)
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Impeccable eye for detail
· Strong organizational skills
· Familiarity with pulling Salesforce reports to generate sending lists
· Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience required
· Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification is desired (not mandatory)