- Minneapolis, MN
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED - contact for details
*Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year of Lead experince to be considered*
Our TOP ecommerce/consume goods client is hiring 2 UX Leads to join thier newly developed and growing team team! As a Lead, you will be responsbile for the strategy, problem definition, and daily work direction for Retail Operations and Internal activated devices tools
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
- Produce a variety of UX deliverables for both information architecture and visual design.
- Must understand mobile first and be proficient in designing for touch devices.
- Be responsible for creating flows and wireframes to depict interaction solutions that are inline with business and IT requirements.
- Comfortable working within existing design systems.
- Ability to work with business product owners, IT developers, business analysts, and other project resources.
- Ability to translate business requirements and strategy documents into simple, concise and compelling solutions.
- Ability to present UX work and findings to a variety of audiences, including business product owners, IT resources, and senior leaders in the enterprise.
- Perform UX quality assurance against developed applications and log defects with development teams.
- Seek and gain alignment across business and discipline groups.
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
- Portfolio required for submission
- Portfolio must include user flows, wireframes and visual designs
- 3+ years’ experience delivering digital solutions to a variety of industries
- Experience working on website, tablet applications and other touch-based interfaces
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s Degree in user experience, graphic design, marketing, human factors or similar
- Axure prototyping skills
- Understanding of HTML/CSS (position does not include front-end development)
- Proficiency in Sketch, Jira, & InVision
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
1. Comfortable representing their work to UX, business and IT partners
2. Ability to thrive with ambiguity and change
3. Self-driven and pro-active
Nice to have:
1. Corporate design experience very nice to have
2. Retail, ecommerce businesses