- Dallas, TX or Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
Aquent's client is seeking a part time video editor to help edit their training videos.
- Must have prior experience editing videos in a professional environment
- Experience with Camtasia video editing software
- Demonstrate video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
As a global company operating in 35 countries, Aquent’s client is first and foremost a reflection of its people. Their technology is at the heart of all things electronic. After all, there isn’t an electronic device on the planet that doesn’t require an analog chip and most require an embedded processor. This company has been honored for our innovation, people and commitment to doing what’s right.
Take advantage of great company perks such as:
- Onsite Starbucks
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Great work environment
- Continuous career opportunities
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.