- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
AQUENT's client in NYC, is a global leader across Banking, Markets & Securities Services (provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world).
Our client seeks for a Digital Designer to work on the Marketing and Communications team and support the business globally. This individual will work with the digital marketing team, collaborating heavily with developers and project managers to produce designs and assets for public, client-facing and internal channels including web, video, social and email.
*This role is on site in mid-town Manhattan it is a long-term opportunity though Aquent (W2, full time hours, with comprehensive benefits available, and eligible to accrue sick time hours). This is an open-ended need and has potential to convert to a perm role.*
- Design thoughtful, brand-compliant and visually compelling cross-channel designs for thought leadership articles, marketing campaigns, events and initiatives; take a curated approach, ensuring alignment between content and design treatment.
- Enhance all designs to meet the firmwide WCAG 2.0 (ADA) accessibility standards.
- Partner with members of the video team to build storyboards and animation to aid in creating compelling, thoughtful storytelling.
- Build mood boards and creative briefs to help guide marketers, the business and creative agencies in telling the best visual stories to support messaging. Provide feedback and design direction throughout out all stages of execution.
- 3-5 years of experience as a digital, branding or UX designer in an in-house or agency environment.
- Ability to think creatively and help develop distinctive design standards that set the visual tone of the brand as new technology and media channels enhance client experiences.
- Expertise in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, AfterEffects, Photoshop, InDesign). Animation skills a plus.
- Experience designing web assets, social media cards, digital ads and email campaigns.
- Familiarity with content management systems and basic knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.
- Experience working with developers and other technology teams.
- Experience designing HTML email.
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects, work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities.
- Must be detail-oriented with a keen attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator who fosters open collaboration with stakeholders.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment
Sample work must be provided for consideration.