- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Person will be responsible for QA-ing digital marketing campaigns prior to launch to ensure high quality marketing material for our customers. This includes campaigns across email, ads, and onsite channels. This could also extend to basic landing page QA. QA responsibilities will include all supported languages. Individual will be in charge of QA across channels, but not for ensuring that the translations are correct (i.e. no language requirements outside of English for this role).
- Experience managing Digital Marketing campaigns
- High level of detail-orientation
- Ability to manage many tasks with strict deadlines
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand large digital marketing systems
- Trouble shoot and resolve bugs within marketing system
- Experience with major marketing platform, experience working with large scale digital marketing campaigns to wide audience sets
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Dreamweaver
- Working knowledge of SQL and Excel (formulas, tables, conditional formatting)
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.