- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
The candidate in our client's Marketing Communications Group develops launch presentation images and animated graphics—primarily in the Keynote application. He or she focused on still and animated images. They work closely with senior creative staff, as creative support, to visualize ideas for use in internal and external customer-facing Keynote presentations.
The candidate will help develop:
- Still Image Illustration
- Conceptual graphic development (Infographics)- Graphs/Diagrams
Slide Animations: - Software in-slide demos
Graphic enhancement - A-to-B animations - Quality control
The candidate ideally has a college degree and at least 7 years’ work experience in the creative and design field. He or she is expert in image and graphics development tools, including Keynote and Illustrator. They also have exceptional Adobe Photoshop CS5 skills. After Effects experience is a plus, as is experience with animation workflow and software such as Final Cut Pro. A thorough knowledge of the iWork and iLife suits is also a plus.
Presentation work is typically done within small teams under tight deadlines, so strong communication skills are required, as is coolness under pressure, resourcefulness, ingenuity in solving problems, dependability, attention to detail, and the ability to learn and cope with rapid change. Not least, the candidate is dedicated to high standards of quality.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)