- Greater Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
We are seeking a part-time Content Producer to support our healthcare client on a variety of projects. This freelance Producer role will take a hands-on role in producing content for television, social media by coordinating interviews, writing for scripts or talking points, pulling clips and partnering with others across the organization to build relationships and move projects forward. With a background in Journalism and experience working in television news as a producer or reporter, this role will allow the Content Producer to apply their skillset within a corporate environment. The role will start with a 25 hour/wk schedule that has the potential to grow to 40 hours/week and will require ability to drive between locations to execute workload.
- Work with employees to schedule interviews and craft talking points
- Write Intros, talking points, and partner with Videographer to shoot 2 minute segments
- Coordinate with employees and customers to deliver topics to local newspaper
- Work on stories that are shared internally and on the web after being featured on broadcast or in print
- Coordinate 3-5 interviews/week for media requests for national, local and weather-related stories
- Pulling and distributing news clips
- Planning and writing for radio show to feature employees on the broadcast
- Partner with employees to support through media training
- Supports media availability requests, news conferences, news releases and media pitches
- Supports the team by reviewing new requests, trafficking web content and social posts, emails updates and working with media partners.
Full description is available to qualified candidates.
Our client is a large organization in the Healthcare Industry.
Aquent's mission is to harness the power of individuals to change the way the world works. By celebrating the unique abilities of our talent, we’re empowering the makers of the modern world to work smarter every day. We offer our talent on assignment career advancement, flexibiity and stability, training and quality healthcare.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communications, TV/film or the equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in television or radio broadcast/production
- Experience within the News industry, in-studio day-of-air television, or field producer/reporter
- Must be able to interact well with video journalists, videographers, news managers, production and engineering staff
- Strong news judgment, journalistic integrity and understanding of viewer needs and expectations
- Understanding of video production process and functions.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems and to think strategically.
- Strong Initiative/Entrepreneurial skills.
- Calm demeanor, positive outlook, ability to inspire team members and clients.
- Detailed oriented with strong logistical skills
- Ability to collect and analyze data and information accurately as well as follow-through
- Collaborate and work well with colleagues, customers, and all levels of management
- Ability to handle confidential material with the utmost discretion
- Proactive and solutions-focused multi-tasker, able to react quickly and decisively under deadline pressure
- Open to learning and using new technology