Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
Team and Role:
Aquent's Client's current rate of growth and complexity is impacting our ability to manage work and land products with predictability. How can They move faster to achieve Their long term business goals? They need to be able to answer key business questions around Their portfolio — are we working on the right priorities? Are people working on the right things? What is blocking our work?
This Project's mission is to increase capabilities to do business at scale by developing a managed ecosystem of tools and services for portfolio, program, and project management. Partnering with cross-functional and cross-PA teams, this role will develop the IA and user experience for a product that will dramatically improve the way horizontal teams manage and scope OKRs and work with vertical partners.
- Understand stakeholder goals, research possibilities, and build consensus on design solutions
- Develop high level and/or detailed user journeys, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Communicate design intent to stakeholders. Clearly rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users’ needs.
- Collaborate effectively on a team and be willing to explore all options.
- Design is grounded in constraints, which serve as boundaries to work within and barriers to creatively overcome. The craft is knowing when to conform and when to push the edge.
- Deliver the designs for each release by following through on details with the Engineering team and driving fit-and-finish polish.
- Highly proficient in UI Design tools, especially Sketch, but also Adobe Creative Suite and/or various prototyping tools
- Experience working on enterprise software
- Experience with design systems
- Experience designing and shipping digital products
- Candidates must have created wireframes, user journeys, and other UX deliverables
- Tactical hands on design capabilities + ability to present solutions aligned to strategic goals
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Highly organized
- Degree in design-related field
- Experience working with (or even conducting) user research is a big plus
- Experience working with front-end engineers to codify unified styles and components
- Experience reading and/or writing
- CSS Scrappy (e.g., be able to jump in and get your hands dirty, find the right balance between cost and quality to fit the need) to deliver what is needed.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.