- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- Generous DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment client in Celebration, FL is seeking a Consumer Insights Manager to join their team. This is a 6-month opportunity with the possibility of extending.
Understanding consumers and exceeding guest expectations is core to the success of Parks, Experiences and Products. The Consumer Insight (CI) team is a key part of CIMA (Consumer Insight, Measurement, and Analytics). CI champions integrated, holistic consumer insights that keep guests at the heart of decisions and positively influence business performance. We design, interpret, and share primary research that enables better decisions by driving company-wide understanding of consumer mindsets, motivations, expectations, and experiences.
To enable the continuous development of key metrics and rich insights, CI’s internal quantitative research capabilities include survey instrument development, digital and in-person survey administration, structured and unstructured data management, research account services, and advanced technology platforms. Additionally, CI executes qualitative primary research, leverages an extensive array of secondary research sources, and partners with external research agencies to gain deeper understanding of market trends. Internal partners of CI span all functions and lines of business across the enterprise.
- The Consumer Insight Manager will be responsible for all phases of the market research process including needs identification, project design/management, survey/discussion guide design, liaising with internal partners and external vendors, analysis, synthesis and presentation of objective, clear and actionable insights.
- The successful candidate will have proven success in designing, executing, managing, and leveraging actionable consumer research applying industry-leading tools, innovative techniques, and advanced methodologies both in the qualitative and quantitative arenas.
- This role supports National Geographic Expeditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in market research, marketing, statistics, sociology, psychology, business, economics or related
- Minimum 5 years market research experience
- Experience with a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Experience building relationships with internal partners/stakeholders
- Effectively translate data and analysis into compelling presentations / written communications
- Experience sharing a point of view with internal partners/stakeholders verbally and in written form
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience with a statistical package (SAS, SPSS/PASW, r, Python)
- Effectively manage multiple priorities
- High proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Master’s or doctoral degree in social sciences, business, or other relevant field
- Expertise with a statistical package (SAS, SPSS/PASW, r, Python)
- Experience partnering with vendors
- Experience moderating
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in market research
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers