- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment client is seeking a Digital Ad Operations Specialist to join their Advertising Sales team in Chicago. This is a 1-year opportunity with the possibility of extending.
The Advertising Sales team is responsible for advertising sales for the Company’s entertainment, sports, news and kids linear and digital and radio business. Global Ad Operations leads the operational function for the Ad Sales team. The Global Digital Operations team focuses on the functions of digital planning, account management, and trafficking for their networks. We are committed to providing a high level of client service to our internal and external clients. We are looking for people who are excited to contribute to a high performing team.
The Ad Operations Specialist position serves Digital Ad Operations in a support role related to administration, billing, and policy assessment. The position will be responsible for reviewing all Digital IO’s for policy compliance, assisting Ad Operations with rep agreements, and maintaining a list of approved digital vendors and clients with non-standard billing terms.
- The Ad Operations Specialist will manage Prisma log-ins for Ad Sales, including managing the addition and deletion of users, as well as troubleshooting access issues
- The Ad Operations Specialist will work with finance on monthly reconciliation and billing as part of the network's rep partnership in Canada
- Additionally, they will process and track all invoice payments for the Ad Operations teams
- The Specialist will carefully review all digital IO’s for compliance to brand policies and in-line with IAB standard terms and conditions
- This role will liaison with agencies and internal teams to coordinate changes to terms and conditions (if necessary)
- The Specialist will sign Insertion Orders on behalf of the company if in compliance with brand policy
- The Ad Ops Specialist will track all campaigns whose terms exceed 30 day payment term policy and provide updates on that list to Digital Ad Ops, Finance, and Credit and Collections on a monthly basis
- The Ad Ops Specialist, working with Vendor Management, will maintain a list of approved digital vendors approved to run on digital platforms.
- 4-6 years of work experiences and 3-4 years of related industry experience
- Has intermediate knowledge of Ad Sales digital business, inventory knowledge, & operational processes
- Experience with contract reviews helpful
- Proven experience with operating independently of highly defined, routine processes while adhering to organizational needs
- Attention to detail a must
- Enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Has experience and enjoys both working independently and collaboratively with a team
Required Education: BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers