- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
A San Francisco based Fortune 500 American clothing and accessories retailing company is looking for a contract Marketing Manager tasked with owning the planning and execution for all Women’s marketing content across omnichannel vehicles, including site, email and store signage.
• Creates inspiring marketing briefs that combine a customer-first mindset with a focus on business priorities and a clear product first point-of-view, leveraging key inputs from the Analytics team and Global and Online Merchandising
• Drives pre-season planning for Women’s division to develop thoughtful omni strategies, ensuring all messaging is backed by strong product, impactful store presentation (retail signage specifically) and compelling sort experiences (digital messages specifically)
• Partners with Creative, Editorial and Styling to bring product stories to life and develop assets that deliver on marketing and merchandising objectives
• Partners with Social Media to leverage and cross-polinate storytelling strategies and assets where appropriate
• Participates in all photo pipeline and in-season dialogues inclusive of photoplanning, in-season kick-off, creative reviews, final layout reviews, and mechanicals approval
• Leverages weekly analyses, seasonal hindsights, competitive research and store visits, maintaining a deep understanding of the Women’s divisions’ marketing effectiveness and driving for action in light of learnings
• Partner closely with Merchandising to maintain a deep understanding of product assortments, positioning, and roadmaps to act as divisional expert within Marketing
• Partner closely with Visual Merchandising on signage strategies and placements, and ensuring Marketing materials are produced and posted in mock store for monthly leadership walk-throughs
• Knows the customer experience end-to-end, bringing an understanding of the market and competitive trends to all marketing placements
• Manage store communications for all W's signage efforts to ensure proper placement and execution
• Spearhead any testing initiatives for W’s divisional assets on site, email, and in store
• 3-5 years of experience in consumer marketing; content marketing experience required
• Proven ability to translate product stories into compelling marketing messages; a natural storyteller
• Strategic, data-driven, global thinker with a customer focused mindset
• Solid analytical skills, ability to glean insights and tell a story from data
• Strong ability to prioritize on the go
• Team player with top notch people skills who can foster dynamic relationships with other cross functional teams, including but not limited to: Merchandising, Production, Creative, Styling & Photo Production, Visual Merchandising, Social Media
• High energy level and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment, comfortable with ambiguity
• Laser focused on results both at an individual level and for the team at large
• Self-starter with an innate sense of curiosity and eagerness to test and learn
• Experience in fashion and retail strongly preferred
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.