- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Full medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Posted By:
- Kate Kobielsky
Jr. Web Designer / Production Assistant
As one of the fastest-changing industries around, fashion Ecommerce, calls for innovative and collaborative creative talent. The Jr. Designer/Production Assistant would be involved in all areas of design from email marketing, site design and retargeting ads with a heavy emphasis on creating new/better ideas in a fast-paced environment.
• Work closely with the creative team to develop and produce creative for all global ecommerce
sites, email campaigns and online marketing for the brand.
• Work closely with copywriters and business partners to replicate layouts from established
designs while delivering on tight deadlines.
• Work with business and copy teams to clarify objectives, revise creative and ensure accuracy
for all projects.
• Actively participate and help drive the creative process by adapting/resizing designs to create
versioning for site and email creative along with mobile adaptions and banner ads.
• Responsible for staying current on industry trends, while keeping all brands at the forefront of
site/email design and best practices.
• Work across creative disciplines to drive the best customer experience solution.
• Production work of creative assets when designs are approved.
• BFA in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field
• At least 1-3 years of professional experience in web design or multimedia required.
• Strong graphic design, layout, typography, image manipulation, and color correction skills.
• Relevant experience (ideally in a retail and/or ecommerce environment) with a lifestyle-
oriented “trend-setting” brand.
• Extremely proficient in Adobe Suite programs especially Photoshop, Illustrator and
• Some HTML coding is required.
• Detail-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in deadline-driven environment.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Must be flexible in job duties and take on added responsibility when necessary.
• Portfolio or work samples required.
• Experience with responsive design is a plus.