- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Aquent's Client is looking for a Brand Marketing Specialist who is passionate about building brands and is experienced in developing and executing insights-driven marketing plans that move hearts and minds. This is a highly cross-functional role that will require working with multiple teams including insights, analytics, and international marketing. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and running integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develop fully integrated marketing campaigns
- Assist in building a global brand positioning and design system.
- Develop sharply focused insights driven creative briefs.
- Partner with outside agencies to develop branded solutions serving as the central stakeholder that drives both the creative process as well as the internal team management and communications.
- Partner and collaborate with outside creative agencies to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs and assets across multiple channels.
- Experience in campaign development
- Experience developing marketing strategies and translating those strategies into business plans.
- Integrated Marketing experience.
- Experience utilizing data and measurement to drive decisions.
- Experience distilling complex problems into actionable briefs.
- Experience working with creative agencies or at a creative agency.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience working with big tech brands (Google, Apple, Amazon, Uber, Airbnb, etc.).
- No degree required.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.