Aquent is seeking a Graphic Designer with 3-5 years of professional experience to join a fabulous team of Designers & Copywriters in Richmond, VA. This role is a 6-month onsite contract with strong potential for extension and opportunity for conversion. The channel you will get to focus on is a fun one, related to travel experiences!
In order to be considered for this role, please email your portfolio directly to Chelsea Caudill - email@example.com with subject line 'Richmond - Graphic Designer'.
Graphic Designer must have skills:
- Portfolios must be: Modern. Not a lot of ornamentation. Simple. Clean. Good eye for design & Apple like aesthetics.
- Traditional graphic design experience.
- Some print ads, web banners, informational flyers, brochures. Some plus skills: video, email, web coding, etc.
- Elevates the brand and champions quality of work—also able to turn around high volume of work when needed while keeping accurate and up-to-date progress records within project management software (Jira, Workfront).
- Must be a self-starter, able to manage your own time, personal workload, and priorities to deliver quality work on schedule.
- Able to assign an accurate level-of-effort on any given task and responsible for raising early flags (to creative director) before his/her workload affects quality.
- Desire and ability to work within Agile and production hybrid environment.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Partnered with one other graphic designer & copywriter.
- You will be a part of a small creative team and you will also work with people from underwriting, cases, strategist, other parts of the business.
- Mainly responsible for concepting and designing advertising and marketing campaigns for our various channels and products as well as co-brand campaigns for our various strategic travel industry partners.
- Design primarily digital marketing campaigns, and also some traditional marketing and promotional materials for brand and retail trade media buys and major sponsorships.
- Digital may include app design and in-app marketing, email campaigns, banner ads, interstitials, landing pages, social ads, web sites, etc.
- Traditional may include consumer and trade print ads, broadcast/video, collateral, etc.
- Takes direction from creative director, plus work collaboratively with team of writers, designers, project manager