- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
- Our client seeks a talented editor and writer to join their rapidly growing brand journalism program. Reporting to the Managing Editor - Corporate Blog and Global Communications, this person will be responsible for developing blog content that promotes the company's thought leadership, employee brand and product offerings.
- The brand journalism program covers the impact of AI, process automation and other emerging technologies on how companies operate and go to market. You will write for an audience of senior business and tech leaders, especially CEOs, CIOs and CHROs. You will also write for potential employees and current customers.
- Overall, the brand journalism program publishes objective, fact-based journalism and research designed to help leaders understand the evolving relationship between digital tech and business strategy.
- They're looking for an experienced editor/writer who can generate a steady stream of original story ideas and execute them in multiple formats on the corporate blog, including text, video, infographics and digital interactives. Your portfolio should convey deep knowledge of the business/ tech story and experience as a writer, reporter, editor and story packager.
- You will write, fact-check and edit high-quality content that adheres to the company voice, AP style, and SEO best practices. In addition, you will partner with internal partners to manage your content through various phases of pre- and post-production to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality articles. This includes crafting informative assignment briefs that empower writers to turn around their best work, working with writers on any necessary revisions, fact-checking, editing and rewriting for flow and impact, QA and building posts in Adobe AEM.
- To flourish in this role, you'll need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented corporate culture.
- Teamwork is a core value as well. To be successful in this role, you'll need to collaborate intensively with colleagues in other communications and marketing disciplines, including social media, executive comms, employee comms, PR and product marketing.
- Periodic travel is required.
- You should have at least six years of editorial experience. Be an idea generator who stays on top of trends and loves finding new ways to package written content.
- You should also have excellent planning, attention to detail, and follow-through skills.
#1 on Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2018 and #3 on Fortune Magazine’s Future 50 list, this American cloud computing company delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
They believe work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And they're dedicated to making the workplaces of today and tomorrow better for everyone. That’s why they put people at the heart of everything they do, with a cloud-based platform and solutions that deliver digital experiences to help people do their best work.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.