- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our Fortune 100 client is seeking a Marketing Consultant to support their Direct-to-Consumer unit by assisting the acquisition lead in executing a multi-channel customer acquisition strategy. The consultant will bring traditional marketing competencies around targeted messaging and creative execution that drives response, as well as experience with digital customer acquisition.
We will need the Marketing Consultant to understand the competitive environment and help execute a strategy to meet business objectives, while respecting the need for market customization. Additionally, this role will be responsible for managing broker recruitment and engagement for both medical and dental plans.
The successful candidate will be a self-directed, proactive individual who brings a natural intellectual curiosity and appetite for action to the role and is comfortable with a fast-paced, changing start up environment.
- Assist in management, planning and execution of a multi-channel marketing plan.
- Support the creative process with internal and external creative and agency resources. This includes but is not limited to the development of briefing materials, evaluating creative, and overseeing the implementation of ideas across multiple deliverables and tactics to ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards.
- Work closely with campaign management team to develop campaign execution plans/timelines for email and direct mail.
- Align with acquisition lead, reporting and analytics teams to help ensure that appropriate analytics tracking is in place, tested, and functioning as expected for ongoing and look-back performance analysis.
- Develop and execute a strategy to recruit new brokers to represent and sell D2C medical and dental products.
Developmental Value of Position:
This position allows the candidate to have a direct effect on the success of the coming Open Enrollment period.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Ideal candidates will offer:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8 years of progressive marketing experience
- Held key marketing role in a direct-to-consumer, analytically-driven marketing team, possess solid grasp of analytics
- Experience managing external creative agencies
- Experience in building out multi-channel marketing plans
- Experience with digital acquisition of customers, especially through complex online shopping platforms
- Knowledge of model development and customer segmentation
- Proven ability to work successfully in a matrix team environment
- Experience in health care and/or supporting the marketing function a plus
- Attention to detail, especially when reviewing and proofing many similar materials
Desired Leadership Attributes:
- Intelligence and action-oriented judgment
- Eagerness to accept increased responsibility
- Task competence
- Interpersonal savvy
- Capacity to motivate people
- Courage and resolution
- Trustworthiness and ethical
- Critical thinking and problem solving
Successful candidates will be need to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.