- Washington, DC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tina Tozzi
Aquent has an exciting opportunity for an Audience Marketing Web Producer with one of the largest non-profits in Washington, DC.
The Audience Marketing Web Producer, must be able to quickly learn our complex production processes, be committed to producing error-free work, and engage target audiences through content and conversation.
• Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in content production for a variety of clients at an agency or large, complex organization.
• Working with Digital leadership and production team; support a coherent digital production and publishing plan and timelines.
• Working knowledge of graphic design, layout, and typography. Strong production skills.
• Experience with Photo editing and optimizing sites for accessibility.
• Demonstrates exceptional CMS Experience in Adobe Experience Manager.
• Demonstrates an ability to proficiently use data, analytics, and audience metrics from Adobe to measure and drive growth.
• Commitment to quality and accuracy -- strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrates an excellent understanding of, and ability to work within, organizational politics, networks, and a matrix management system.
• Stay updated with best practices, new innovative ideas
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills along with demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc…)