- Pomona, CA
- Job Terms:
- $35.00 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Courtney Schaefer
Aquent's client in Pomona, CA is seeking a Communications Specialist for approximately 12 months or longer! This opportunity is 100% onsite, M-F, 40 hours/week.
The Communications Specialist will work with subject matter experts across multiple disciplines to develop clear and professional policy and procedure documents. They will also support the development of various regulatory documents that are filed with a California governing entity, including annual reports, compliance reports, advice letters, business plans, implementation plans, and testimony. Equally important is the support of compliance outreach, creating communications in a variety of media. They will report directly to the Senior Manager of Compliance & Strategy.
*Responsible for writing, cataloging, publishing and maintaining operations policy and procedures.
*May review publications and recommend revisions or changes in approaches, scope, format, and standards for publication
*Responsible for consulting with subject matter experts and content providers to ensure common understanding of policies and procedures *Develop and publish clear policy, program, procedure, training, and guidelines documents in collaboration with subject matter experts across the division.
• Develop or copyedit compliance reports or other documents that are filed with a CA governing entity in support of Compliance Advisors.
• Develop digital documentation processes in support of Company's Work Management and Compliance groups, to include automated work flows, maintaining version control, archiving documents, etc.
• Develop communication materials in a variety of media, depending on stakeholder needs.
• Provide ad hoc writing support as needed
• Experience prioritizing requests and working on multiple documents in parallel
• Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe, SharePoint, EDMRM,
• Experience in other Microsoft Office 365 Apps helpful. (Sway, Teams, Planner, Stream)
*Bachelor's degree in Communications, or other technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
*Typically possesses three to five years experience writing manuals or procedures.