Large Media and Entertainment brand in Santa Monica, CA is seeking a temporary Associate to join their Content Marketing team and focus on Strategy & Analysis/Scheduling. This is a 3-month opportunity with the possibility of extending, but not likely to convert to perm.
- Compile and prepare daily and weekly performance reports and assist in cross-functional meetings
- Develop deep understanding in various business metrics and performance metrics
- Develop data analyses to support critical business decisions
- Understand and define data requirements, develop an action plan and then present back to the client in a business context, clearly articulating results and strategic recommendations, both visually and verbally
- Serve as liaison between team and Data Insights, Strategic Analytics, Data Science as well as the Marketing Research team (Consumer Insights, Marketing Analytics, Ad Sales Research) to connect insights from a variety of studies/analyses to draw a holistic story and drive actionable insights
- Support the operationalization of analytics outputs to achieve maximum business value