- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Our Health care client is seeking an integral member to join their Digital UX team, this position is responsible for leading the design and strategy of an important new initiative. This high-profile project will give you the opportunity to collaborate across multiple teams to lead the design of a new experience.
• Good understanding of user-centered design philosophy and process
• Hands on experience with wire framing and prototyping tools
• Attention to detail and passion for excellence
• Strong portfolio of work including examples of mobile web, desktop and app experiences
• Ability to conceptualize, design, and deliver experiences.
• Ability to communicate user needs and demonstrate how proposed designs solve those to internal team and other stakeholders.
• Ability to collaborate with designers, strategists, managers, and technologists
• Ability to present and build support for work to senior stakeholders
• Collaborate with UX team members and product, business and technology partners to ensure shared understanding of business and user goals
• Lead the creation of UX flows and wireframes
• Conceptualize, design and define breakthrough user experiences, drawing inspiration from research, user goals, and the world around you
• Work with our copy, visual design and accessibility teams to ensure all work is compliant with our brand, copy and accessibility guidelines.
• Partner with research, optimization, and analytics teams when appropriate to inform and validate design decisions
• Gain stakeholder support for designs by clearly communicating design vision and rationale
• Translate complex cognitive challenges across multiple projects into elegant user experiences delivered across multiple channels (digital, phone, in store)
• Develop deep understanding of customer journeys, personas and segmentation within your portfolio of projects
• 5+ years of experience in UX design
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Information Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Human Factors or similar degree desirable
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
• Preferred: experience in medical or other highly regulated fields