- Washington, DC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
Aquent is looking for a Digital Audience Marketing Specialist for our client in Washington DC. This is a full time, onsite, 12 month opportunity with full benefits, medical, dental, 401K. The Audience Marketing Specialists execute against the Online Community strategy by ensuring that community users remain connected and interested in the company and its initiatives. Responsible for helping drive and build sustainable engagement while gaining insights to better understand and represent the interests of the company audience’. This position builds marketing campaigns to drive awareness and engagement. It is critical that the relationship created by the Community Specialist lives up to the brand’s promise and also demonstrates/reinforces the value of an engaged Online Community user to the rest of the organization.
• Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or higher or equivalent education and experience and previous social media management experience, including social content and online community management.
• Demonstrates a strong ability to manage, promote, engage, and grow online communities.
• Experience implementing online marketing campaigns and social media programs to drive audience engagement
• Support internal Expert Program and external peer-to-peer Programs throughout the community
• Regularly interacts and sparks conversations daily in assigned areas to stimulates dialogue and drive engagement with users of the Online Community
• Curate the community identifying user contributions that can be sourced as community articles for the Ideas, Tips & Answers section of the community
• Find opportunities to surprise and delight members digitally
• Curating the community and finding conversations meaningful for promotional opportunities in support of Enterprise priorities and initiatives
• Process and analyze community user input leading to audience insights and recommendations that are shared with appropriate groups
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills along with demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc…)
• Demonstrates an ability to proficiently use data, analytics, and audience metrics from Adobe to measure and drive growth.
• Commitment to quality and accuracy -- strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrates an excellent understanding of, and ability to work within, organizational politics, networks, and a matrix management system.